Monday, November 8, 2010

We finally get snow.

Today we finally got snow this year... If we're lucky we will get a bit more because the crops could use it and hopefully it'll help make it rain more, I don't know I am no expert on weather. I also quit my job on the 2nd anniversary of my ferret's death, which I forgot this year. It's sad, I keep forgetting when that day gets here as well as I don't really remember my last gerbil's death, but I remember the day our other 3 ferrets died, but I forget when that comes around as well...

I'm not the best at trying to pull myself together, I mean I've been told I look happier since I quit my job, but I am also a mess due to not having one, however I no longer have the same stress factors from before. I went to visit my cousins in Boise, it was kinda nice to visit with other people. I didn't do too well in bowling, but at least I went. One of my cousins as well as one of my brothers told me to read a certain book. Hopefully I can trust their definition of "It's good" compared to my dad's definition of good. <__< I'm not sure how he got away of saying that about a bad film *which shall remain unnamed* without mom hitting him... Good vacation, amazing breakfast, all went well, even though the trip back home was a mess due to rain everywhere. We're alive, and now I need to get going on looking for another job.

No comments:

Post a Comment