Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A White Winter?? In Idaho!? Apparently so...


Well, ever since a day or so before Thanksgiving it started to snow here in Idaho *gasp*. Yes, it's as surprisingly rare as me going outside. Idaho's weather is known for being as random as a woman's mood swings as well as someone with ADHD and multiple personalities. One minute it's sunny next thing you know it's windy and then cold and then warm again. Next day not a cloud in sight and you have rain or clouds that look full of promise of rain or snow but laugh at you as they do NOTHING!!

I will finish this later...

Where was I...? Ahh the snow, right. We had quite a few inches of snow drop within Thanksgiving Week. Somehow though, my house was like whoring itself out to snow or something cause DAMN we managed to get a foot in our yard compared to the 5-6 inches everyone else seemed to have. Literally the snow came up to our porch! Before my yard got dumped on, we had some snow and my ferrets didn't take too well to it. Boo ran around the edge of the porch to some wet ground where there was no snow and started digging and I had to keep Freya from falling down the window well. Annoying as crazy, but I still love the skunk of a ferret. All in all the crops will enjoy this snow, although not the city... Damn snow plows... I had to literally shovel a small path to my mailbox as you can see. @(_@

No comments:

Post a Comment